There will usually come a point in time when a homeowner will have to call for professional drain cleaning service. The question is, when is it necessary to do so? Here are some signs that indicate you should probably call for professional drain cleaning service.
Reasons to Call for Professional Drain Cleaning Service
- Slow moving drains – Lazy draining caused by a buildup of minerals or grease that partially blocks the lines may not seem like an immediate cause for concern. But getting the issue checked out when you first notice sluggish drains can help avoid a sudden sewer backup that can both make a nasty mess as well as cost you a pretty penny.
- Frequent clogs – Unclogging a shower or sink drain is usually a relatively easy task, but any clog that doesn’t get resolved after frequent attempts should be checked by a professional. When a drain malfunctions repeatedly, it’s a sign that the entire clog isn’t being removed or that the blockage is located deep in the lines where it’s impossible to eliminate proper experience and equipment.
- Multiple clogs – A clogged toilet, sink or shower is typically caused by a blockage in the drain line serving just that one fixture. Often a plunger or drain cleaning product can take care of this type of clog. When multiple fixtures are affected at one time, though, there’s likely a blockage in the main line that only professional drain cleaning service can resolve.
- Foul Smells – A bad smell coming from one plumbing fixture can point to an easy-to-fix clogged P-trap. But if the sewer odors are coming from multiple drains, you may have a blockage in the venting system or a broken sewer pipe. You will need professional drain cleaning service for this repair.
- Basement water backups – Standing or bubbling water around a basement floor drain is a clear sign of a serious blockage issue. Having the problem assessed and addressed before a backup occurs can prevent potential health risks from contaminated water and save you from a messy cleanup and expensive repairs.
Looking for Professional Drain Cleaning Service in Hudson County or Bergen County NJ?
Richie ‘D’ Drain Cleaning, LLC offers professional drain cleaning service to the Bergen County and Hudson County area. Some service towns include North Bergen, Harrison, Hoboken, Union City, Jersey City, West New York, Hackensack, Rutherford, Lodi, Englewood, Bayonne, and many more. For more information, contact us at (201) 583-9339 or visit our website.